This page is full of great information for planning your trip and when enjoying your vacation. Call us with any questions dial 888.Luv.Colo
Peak 8 Amenities
Ski/Snowboard Rentals - All deliver to the condo and offer online rental
Peak 7 Amenities - At the Base of Peak 7
- Breckenridge Sports - 970-547-7117
- Seven's Restaurant (and bar) - 970-496-8910
- Lift Tickets
- Soothe Day Spa - 970-547-8701
- Pioneer Crossing - on-mountain dining - Top of Peak 7 chair
Road Conditions: CoTrip.org or dial 511
Breckenridge Ski Patrol (Emergency) - 970-496-7294
Airfare quotes from AirfareWatchDog , Kayak , Hipmunk
Tip - Consider the Colorado Springs (COS) airport
Car Rental AutoSlash and Orbitz
Transportation to Breckenridge from the Denver Airport
Grocery Stores (consider Frisco, CO stores as you arrive to avoid the crowd in Breck)
Grocery Delivery (splurge you deserve it!)
Discount Lift Tickets - Buy in advance to save (not available in Breckenridge)
Minimum 7 days advance purchase. Also valid at Keystone and Arapahoe Basin - both in Summit county, a short drive away.
King Soopers and Safeway stores have tickets available at their customer service counters. Note: these tickets are not refundable - Call to confirm availability
- Purchase your tickets at a Denver or Front Range grocery store.
Off Interstate 70 on your way to Breckenridge from Denver / DIA Airport
1173 Bergen Parkway
Bergen Park, CO 80439
Take exit 252 and merge onto CO-74 E/Evergreen Pkwy. Turn left at Bergen Pkwy in 2.5 miles.
Ticketswest - a list of King Soopers locations that offer lift tickets.
Safeway Store locator link at the bottom of the page.
Attractions and Activities around town
- Restaurants Use the link to Browse by Cuisine or download the official Dining Guide with menus, prices, map and more. Tip: see page 2 for a QR code for your phone.
- Breckenridge Recreation Center Pools, Climbing, Yoga, Pilates, Racquetball, Tennis, Cycling - a great place - 970-453-1734
- Breckenridge Welcome Center and Museum - 877-864-0868
- Ice Skating both indoor and outdoor (rentals) - 970-547-9974
- Ice Skating Free, rentals extra - 970-547-7889
- Snowmobile & Dog Sledding - 800-477-0144
- Sleigh Rides to a dinner theater, on sleds pulled by Belgian draft horses - 970-453-2005
- Theater - 970-453-0199
- Barney Ford House Museum - 800-980-1859
- Breckenridge Heritage Alliance guided tours - 970-453-9767
- Concerts and entertainment at the Riverwalk Center - 970-547-3100
- Tubing and Sledding at Carter Park
- Winter events including, Lighting of Breckenridge, Snowflake Challenge, Winter Dew Tour, Ullr Fest, International Snow Sculpture Championships, Mardi Gras, Spring Massive and more
- Country Boy Mine tour - 970-453-4405
- Carriage ride
- Guided historic walking tour
- Guided snowshoe hike
- NASTAR ski race course
- Speakeasy Movie Theater - 970-453-7243
- Meta Yoga Studio - 970-547-9642
- Ready, Paint Fire ceramics painting - 970-453-5765
- Mountain Top Children’s Museum - 970-453-7878
- Three20South bar and live music venue - 970-547-5320
Wireless Internet - protect your personal information - 100% Security. Hotspot Shield creates a virtual private network (VPN) between your laptop or iPhone and the Internet. This impenetrable tunnel prevents snoopers and hackers from viewing your email, instant messages and credit card information. FREE - Windows/Mac http://anchorfree.com/hotspot-shield/
QR Code for URL of this page. Need a QR code reader? Text FSQR to 368674 on your phone and download one.